Thursday, April 30, 2020

17. The 666th Subscriber Guilt Trip Special



Hello, my subscriber. Please, be seated. Are you thirsty? Do you want a glass of water? Well, that's too bad. You're not getting any.

How shall I put this... You get a job and you've failed. There is a plethora of good Christian numbers and this is the best you can do? That's shameful. I mean, look at this. Now, I can't blame. You like Christ, I'm not angry, and like Christ, I will just look at you sadly until you burst into flames.

I'm not saying that you're the 666th. However, you're just one of the bricks in that tower of shame. Among the apostles, you're Judas. In the parable of the ten virgins, you're the five naughty virgins. In the parable of Lazarus and the rich man, you're the rich man; and in the parable of the unjust steward, you're... Okay, I don't know what that story is about, I
never really understood it, but you're the villain in it, too!

I've taught you about exorcisms, about necromancy and other important Christian dogmas, and the sole thing you could produce is this shameful, offensive number? Despicable. It
was your job, as my subscriber, to take the gospel of the Bible Illustrated to the YouTube nations, and this is the best you can do? It's insufficient. A complete failure! And, should I mention that... 

Oh, sorry.
Scratch that.






















No comments:

Post a Comment